Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Monday, January 17, 2011


Yea~ Finally,I kick myself to come here and continue upload this post. *Sound been forcing* LOL! em hmm.. See the lasak and cendol?

Ya! No doubt.. I travel to Penang with my friends AGAIN! 3 days 2 nights not-so-consider-food hunting trip! HAHA XD Mummy was nagging me, why I like to travel so many times to one place. LOL! Mummy.. I m going with different gang of friends, I answered.*Wide Smile*

No historical place visit this time but is food hunting trip. What an unfortunately day we had! We want to buy the local biscuit as souvenir but the shop was closed. (=.=) Fine! We went to find the nice and popular "Apom", kind of Indian food, I think. The stall closed too! ISH! WTH! Anyway, we still tried some popular and nice foods.

  • Lasak & Cendol

 Sell at

 this small stall. Erm~ Sorry.. I m such a fail blogger.. I forget which road they locate their stall. (>.<)

 They provide a comfortable yet small place for us to taste their cendol and lasak. Hehe..

  • RM1 Hor Fun and Nice Chicken Rice.



The chicken rice is quite nice. =)

  • Popular Western Food. They have fans page at facebook somemore. LOL. Click here.
 Here is my ordered - Pork chop with black pepper sauce. But, the taste is just so so. I think order chicken chop will be nicer. ^^ The price is reasonable. But, have to wait for long long time! Cause there is many many people durig dinner time. T_T We all almost wait for 1 1/2 hours. (>.<)

  •  Not to forget to intro the nice Char Siew Wan Tan Mee. hehe.. Is Bidor local food.


See.. Everyone is enjoying their breakfast before depart to Penang. Hehe..


  • Some random photos. ^^
 1st lunch at Penang Island. Chopper Board, Gurney Plaza.

 Busy chef cooks dinner for us. Spaghetti. ^^ Thank, fatty chef. Dont know busy with who.. haha (sms-ing)
Chef show skill. LOL

Mummy said not to play fire at home! XP

 Err.. What a pose.. =\

 The funniest buddies~ ^^

 The cute girl~ =D

 My DEAR!!!!!! Shan Shan.. *Heart*

 The aggressive monkey. It snatch my fren, wai lam's ice cream!

 Walk under the hot sun!!!!

 Botanical garden~

 Group photo without ME!! T_T

 At last, Thank for the driver. ^^ He is enjoying fetch me. hehe..

Chelsea's fans he is..



My trip is just end like this~ Nothing so special.. The only one thing is I m enjoying my time with them and love to be with them. Lot of laugh! HAHAHA XD


Night, world. *Heart*

Labels: , ,


Qing Qing was here 11:47 PM