Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Tuesday, January 4, 2011



Happy New Year, Peeps!






How's yours new year celebration? Fun? Bored? Nothing Special?
Haha XD I joined a FUN celebration! Consider is an alcohol night. Haha XD No REGRET to join this group of guys and girls. A lot of laugh and funny things happened throughout all the night. And I met a lot of friends too. Nice to meet them. =D

 Before going up to the hotel. We joined the crowd at Bukit Bintang. ^^


The Alcohols
 3 Chivas, 3 Black Label, 2 Red Wine, 1 Bacardi. @_@

 This few bottles of wine make a lot of people drunk. Wahaha XD I saw a lot of drunker's pattern. Got suddenly become fierce, cry, dance around and 3 8 around as well. Haha XD


By the way, the brand new year just begin. Any new year wish?
Of course! I have many new year wishes. Haha =D
  • I wish everyone around me happy always
  • I wish everyone getting more healthier.
  • I wish I can be more wealth.
  • I wish I can pass all my exams smoothly and graduate on time.
  • I want to be more independence in this new year.
  • I want to be more mature on thinking, actions and etc.
  • Forever Love. ^^
  • Last but not least! May all my peeps wishes come true. =)

This celebration was organized by my darling's friends. So, I just join it. ^^ Almost 30+ of us have fun in a hotel room at Time Square. Some of us were overnight at there too. Hehe. =) The special session in this celebration was the "Beauty and the Handsome Contest". Haha XD All the girls were doll up and the guys were dress up smartly. Keke.. ^^

The master-class-makeup-artists. haha XD


* The contestant - Babes *



= The contestants - Dudes =


So, at the end, when the result out....

Tadaa~~~ 
The Handsome and The Beauty. Both of them won a watch. ^^ 
- Congratulations -



Beside that, there was one more prize. Haha XD Special for~~~

 Pennan

Many question marks on your head? Haha XD
He got this, because he is a best host. He host a lot of events and activities for us. So, all of us share share buy a trophy for him. haha XD He looks like get Accomplishment Award. Haha XD

  Haha XD Group's photo with Pennan.

Haha XD Pinjam Pinjam. I want take photo with this trophy too.

 And the other pretties join. ^^

The Handsomes with Pennan.

The Pretties with Pennan. He so "xin fu" lor~ HAHA XD



First time join these people. Of course have to take some photos with all these handsomes and pretties. Haha XD
 Pei Wen and me. She will become very fierce after she drunk. Haha XD

 Me, Pei Wen, Sukie.

 Yi Ting joining us too. ^^

 Was rolling and 3 8 in the room before the contest start. Haha XD

 We should not happy and smiling actually. We lose in the game! The others punish us. 5 seconds must finish drink the alcohol that we hold on the hand in the photo. LOL!

 Beside of Pennan, CC is the second most "xin fu" guy. Cause so many pretties take photo with him. haha XD

 Mei Chee, Sukie, Siew Ru, Li Kar, Yi Ting, Me.

 CC, Siew Ru, Me and Darling~

 The pretties again. =D

Cool Yao in the photo~ haha XD



Last but not least, end the post with this photo. ^^

Like it personally. *Heart*





Looking for more outing with you all. Haha XD
Once again, Happy New Year to all~
With Loves
^^

Labels:


Qing Qing was here 6:32 PM