Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Wednesday, December 29, 2010


I m so fail!! (T.T) I don't know how many times I did promise to my readers that I will update frequently and NOW! I fail to do so. (=.=") Fail #1.

I did mentioned that I will update after 18th. Yup! That night was my mummy's 60th birthday party. My sister and I prepared all the things(called cartering, buy this and that, the most imprtant one-Present) and invite all the relative secretly. Lovely mummy knew it one week before the party held. Wahaha XD Mummy is so cute.  Why? Because we told her before we want to have a birthday party for her. She reject it insistently. A few weeks before, one of my cousin asking her which auntie will have a birthday party soon, she still in the blur situation.. She don't know at all!! Haha XD Sister, bro in law, Me myself and my darling bought mummy an expensive present! OMG! It really cut my throat. Ok! I have to declare bankrupt after organize a party for mummy. I spent alot! Of course not as much as my sister.. She spent the most on it. Hmm.. No photo to show cause I have get it from my sister camera. Fail #2.


I planned earlier to make a post for Christmas. What happened? And now is nearly New Year already. Damn! Another Fail!! (T.T) Fail #3. So unfortunately! My lappy's harddisk dead on 18th! The day my mummy's birthday party. What a sad case! Lappy is not with me for a week. Darling helps me took it to repair. So, in this 7 days, I cant do anything to my blog. Cause I got no material and I m damn worry that all my photos and documents gone! Ish! *sad! Anyway, my lappy is back to me and all the important things in my lappy is still here. Hehe =D



Instead of shouting fail here and there. I think, I have to start to do something to cover of my FAIL! I have a bored Christmas eve this year. Err.. Consider of semi-bored. Lol~ wtf. I woke up early in the morning, rush to PJ from my hometown for society event meeting. What a wrong thing is they were late for an hour. Wth! I still can be punctual even I depart from the most far place than them.Ish! Most hate people be late in my entire life! Ish! Damn it! Waste my time! Make me almost late to meet my dear DBLZ-TM kia at Pavilion. Luckily, my dear Pauly fetch me there. If not, I don't know what time I will reach there. I may late for the movie man~ Hmm.. After hang out with buddies.. Went to meet with my darling. Wait him finish work and fetch me home. Thank darling. *Heart* =D And I get this as my Christmas present. Wee.. My darling's art work. Haha XD My fren's so-called aquarium. wahaha XD

Close Shoot.

There has a Star-shape light inside. hehe..
 Thank you, darling~ Love it. ^^



The next day, 25th Dec. Christmas day.



That was my 19 sweet home gathering. We had a "Sweet Home Christmas Steamboat Party". I m the one incharge of cleaning my house. Zzz.. Cause Very Important Guests are coming. Haha XD Then others were helping to prepare all those ingredients. When all reach, we talk like long lost relative. haha XD Around 7pm. We start to cook the soup and start our party. Wee..

 The guys was slacking at living room. Not helping at all!! haha XD They said preparing is Girl's job. (-.-)

 Xiang! Thank you! He cooked the curry chicken for us. And he is only the one help out in the kitchen. Hehe. Good man! *Hint* He still single and available.. wahaha XD

 Foods for the night. *Yummy* Xiang's cook is not bad. The curry chicken taste like mummy's cook. Haha XD


 
Eat Eat.. =P



There was a Christmas present exchange session. 

This is what I got from the present exchange session. Hehe. Is from my darling. ^^

Beside of present exchange, of course had a photo sessions. Hehe..











** I hope everyone did enjoy themselves at that night. =) Looking for next gathering/outing. Hehe.. Miss ya.



2 more days later is New Year eve. I think... It will be another bored night. =( Anyone date me out please~ (>.<)

Labels: , , ,


Qing Qing was here 8:18 PM