Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Friday, November 12, 2010


I m here again after my today leadership and teambuilding mid-term. ^^ I was swollen all in and vomit it out into my answer sheet today. (>.<) Hmm.. Alright.. Back to today topic. Hair thingy.

I bought 2 hair accessories at Sg. Long night market. So, this Wednesday was my first day tie hair bun to Uni. Haha XD One of my friends is so cute. She was pointing at my hair bun and asked is that real? o.O wahaha XD Of Course! Is my real hair.. Ok? haha XD

#1. This is the one thingy that help me tie up my hair bun easily. This was introduced at 女人我最大 before. And now, I think you all can get it at night market or may be the shop that sell all WQueen's product at MidVally? Can go there have a look. ^^ There have an intruction behind the packaging. Can have a reference. This just cost me Rm8.

    

#2. With my hair bun. ^^

#2. The second accessory that I bought home is this. 
Personal Highly Recommended product! 
Material : sponge. 
Price : Rm6/pack
The second pic showed the way how to curl your hair. Just 3 simple steps. ^^

Let me show you all, how my hair look like before I use the sponge thingy.
Haha XD This is how I look like after tie all the sponge thingy up. My roommate said my head look like got  many flower. haha..

The right pic is how I look like in Day 1. Compare to the left side pic. Big different right?

The close shoot. -Day 1-

-Day 2- =) Still look curl right?

By the way, I applied some styling cream on my hair before I tie the "flower" up. ^^ So, it will be last long. For those who is straight hair and feel like make your hair look curl. This is the economical way. ^^ Try it out!

Labels:


Qing Qing was here 8:33 PM