Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Sunday, October 10, 2010


Yeah Yeah~! Is my sweet 20th birthday post. =D Alright.. I m officially 20 years old now. No longer is a small girl. T_T As what people will response when they heard about 20 /20+ years old..  "Wah~ Such a big girl already~" *swt Anyway, I m still enjoy my life and maybe "2" is better than "1". haha XD
As what my bestie said so, "Welcome to our 20th club!" LOL~!

Since, I no longer is a Teenager. Thus, I have to
  • be more mature on my actions, attitude, and behavior.     *No more complain from people*
  • learn how to manage my financial. =.=     *Damn broke now yet I want to shop still!*
  • be more hardworking.     *Put more effort on study*
  • be more brave and independent.     *Been too pampered*
-*Hope I can do this.

At first I thought, this year will be different abit, no 19 sweet home, no darling birthday.. Because, I m at hometown currently.. Who know, at the end, my birthday still full of fun with my hometown friends(dblz kias), 19's sweet home as well as my big big darling~ *heart* hehe~ XD What a fun night..



* Round 1 - Dinning at an Authentic Asian Cuisine - Tao's restaurant @Sunway Giza with dblz kia. 

Darling joined us after work too. Hehe~ (= Finally I got the chance to have my dinner at this restaurant. You can either choose to order ala carte or buffet style. We chose to pay for buffet style. Although the variety of the buffet is very less, but the ala carte menu that given to us to order is many. We pay for the buffet style price and we can order and eat as many as we can. Hehe.. 

Majority of the food also very nice. Really worth to pay for it. The highly recommended food by my friend - Cheesy scallop really make me eat and order non-stop. Really nice!! Here is just part of the foods we ordered. *yummy*

Some of the photos we took. Hehe~ Credit to Wilson.. ^^



*Round 2 - Beer Factory @Sunway Giza

Had a drink with dblz kias.. Crapping a while then went to 3rd round.. hehe~~


*Round 3 - Station 1 with 19 sweet home
-*sorry. no photo yet~ Haven get from friend. Hehe.. I reached there about 10pm. Playing card with them and had a lot of laugh.. Long time didn't have so much of fun and laugh with them. haha XD See how crazy are we.. We just playing cards.. We can play non-stop till 4:30am. LOL!!! They gave a suprise to me at the last 5 mins of my big day. They ask the waitress take out the cake and the part-time singer sing happy birthday song to me. LOL! Make me feel so shy~ (>.<) Anyway, feel touch and happy. Hehe~ Such a nice gathering with them. Hehe~


Once again, THANKS to everyone and my family who gave me a nice celebration and sent me birthday wishes. I got shocked! I got over 100 birthday wishes from Facebook. Hehe.. *Show off abit* =D Thank Thank~

Last but not least, thank you, my Darling. He purposely come and join me for dinner at Tao, Sunway Giza and fetch me to meet my sweet 19 members. And fetch me back hometown on the next day. Muackx, dar~ *heart* Once again, thank for the present too. ~*Love*~


PhotobucketPhotobucket





p/s: I love everyone around me. (:


Labels: , , ,


Qing Qing was here 10:36 PM