Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Saturday, August 7, 2010



My blog has not been so dead since long long time ago.. (>.<) Sorry.. Is because of the useless streamyx agent! I apply my streamyx with her 2 month ago. Till now! I still cant online yet! They haven't come my house for the installation. ISH! 

Last time, I used to say I will die without online. Now, I think I m getting used to it. Just feel quite troublesome and frustrated when I really need it for my assignments and do some important things. How important of the network communication now!? How can we do things without it nowadays? Aih!~ Malaysia service is always slow than others. I wonder, will our 10th Malaysia plan successful?? A big question mark here. 


------- continue ------

The upper short post was written on last week. Due to the connection problem at my sis's house and I m rushing out for lunch.. My post is unable to publish on that time and more than half does not save in draft. T_T ish! Now, I m continuing with my blur-eye. T_T Because I take off my lens oredi.. I took my spec to change a new glasses last week. Still don't have the urge to change my frame yet, cause I still like it much. hehe.. So, now I have to wear contact lens everyday.

Finally overed my busy weeks. I was finished up 90% of my mid term, assignments and presentations. Just leave World Trade assignment and the mid term. zzz Time flies so fast. Next week already is week 11. GOSH!! This mean exams are coming!! I m still blur with my financial management. zzz I really dunno what is tat. Lecturer are too pro to teach me and I m too stupid to understand it. T_T how bad!? Aik~ have to start to love FM more from next week. I dont want to fail any one of my subject. 

My famine camp thing are mostly finished prepare. Hope everything go through smoothly on that day. JIA YOU 19. hehe.. 

My darling admit to hospital on this Monday. Already worried him for a few days. Finally he feel alright today. Those blisters in his throat was successfully laser off. And now he got no more fever. Really Thank God. =) Hope he can reciver soon. 

kk.. Already 1am something. Is time to say Good Night to the world. <3 Nites~

Labels:


Qing Qing was here 1:14 AM