Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Just settle down myself - bathing, keeping up my things and fb-ing a while. Now, I am here to update what happened to me on today. Hearing fire cracker playing outside, and I see nothing outside. Duh~ The opposite block has blocked my view. =( My mummy just realized that today is independence's eve. Haha XD Funny.. She feel weird of why fire crackers are playing outside. Haha XD Now, already is 31 Aug 2010.

Happy Merdeka!

My going-to-deliver-soon baby niece is Merdeka baby. Start from 2010, there will be a lot of people celebrate birthday with her. haha XD Cant wait for my baby niece come to this world. keke.. *Love her* This independence eve does not bring any special feel to me, do not why. Last year, I will be like independence eve, any outing? Let's go out with friends. This year got no feel. Haha XD Anyway, Happy birthday to my mother country - Malaysia. Recently, there are a lot of those racist scandal. Ish~ I wish when Malaysia getting older and we also can achieve what we always shout "1 Malaysia". Haha XD No racist please.. We all are educated people. Don't speak something that does not filter through our brain and something will pull down our level. hehe..


Wee.. *Happy* Went out with my darling up to 12 hours. I still not feel satify, ok? I m greedy girl! Ngek ngek~ Let ask every girl, who don't want her bf accompany them a little longer? haha Xd  I already 30 over days didn't go out with my darling. Pity me. Anyway, I am enjoy my day. And now I m started to miss him. (>.<) Miss miss my darling.

Today, both of us had spent too much on food. (>.<) Darling came and pick me up at around 12pm. Head to batu cave to have our lunch. We spent RM45 for our lunch. Waoh~ What you all eat oh? Readers will think of this. haha XD

Lunch
Big prawn "Wat Tan Ho"
"Lam Yu" chicken

This shop name Ben Heong. Nearby Batu Cave. This shop is always full house.


Because of the Big prawn "Wat Tan Ho". Our lunch cost us RM45. =X

The next destination, is Sunway Pyramid. Hehe. Darling promised me want to bring me go shopping. Once reached there, the first mission was buying movie ticket. Hehe. We bought 6:30pm Inception. Walk walk, shop shop around. And I got myselft a 50% off look-alike-skirt pants. Haha XD

I got no idea, what tops I should match with this pants. Any ideas? Kindly leave me a comment. hehehe.. Appreciate a lot..

Another mission of the day is eat at Sushi Zanmai. Haha XD My favourtite shop. I like the soft shell crab maki. *yum yummy* hehe~ ordered ordered.. And darling blame me add on a soft shell crab pancake at the end. T_T Make him full like hell. Haha XD Ok. I admitted that I like soft shell crab a lot. Haha XD I one person can eat quite number of it. wahaha XD *satify for today* Today's dinner cost us RM45. haha XD Quite consistence of our lunch and dinner range. Keke..

Rushing to movie after dinner at Sushi Zanmai. Everyone said Inception very nice. My comment is I m blur at the end. Cause I don't know which dream Don has back to. LOL! I keep questioned darling why like this de.. why ar? haha XD

After movie, we went to EAT again. HAHA XD Day of eat. Baskin Robin has 31% off promotion for today too, may be is because of national day. Darling and I shared of this.
Chocolate chips + Mint chocolate chips. Haha XD Nice nice~

Is time to say bye after eat ice cream. (>.<) This is my day. Tired but enjoy and appreciate every minute with my darling. ^^ *Shy*

Last but not least, show show few photos that took while having our dinner at Sushi Zanmai. =D

@Jaz, dar, I said will make a .gif file for u right? Here it is. Wahaha xP

Darling
He pose this for me after I complained why he look so fierce in the first pic. haha XD

Take 1

Take 2

Going to 2am! Is time to sleep. Night peeps. (>.^)




Labels: , ,


Qing Qing was here 1:52 AM