Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Saturday, May 15, 2010


Finish exam! finish exam! YAY! Is finallly.. But got no confidence to this semester exams.. I just feel like I write nothing inside my answer booklet. =.=" Study = No study. When the result out that time, then I will know whether how much I did vomit out during exams. Haha XD What to do next!


#1. Have my enough sleeping, and cure my dehydrating face. T_T
  • Bought a mask and a ultra hydrating toner today. ^^
  • But then not yet have a enough sleep.. Yesterday night was chatting with my long-time-no-see babe, Yee Lee. She came over my place and went to shopping with us today. And now, I m still here to blogging.. I wanna sleep till late tomorrow. Heehee~


#2. Have more, more, more and more outing
  • YESH! Was went out with my long-time-no-see babes and my going-to-leave-us roommate, Janice~ Had a great time with them. Great talk about our life and lots of laugh. =D The feel is still there even we have been long time no see. Love you all~ Miss ya~ Next time must have a longer time for our gathering. The short time is not enough for us to gossip chat. Hehe~
  •  Outing with my love one and my beloved-19's members are coming.
  • Trip to Malacca is coming too. But then.. Not that excited to it.. Cause facing transport problem now. T_T Hope that, will settle soon. (>.<)


#3. Shop for more.
  • Yes! Since I long time didnt go to shopping. And I did some shop for myself today with my babes.
 A dress, top, and short pants. ^^ Toner and mask as I mention earlier.. And I bought a small container for convenience me for bring my toner to travel and also an eyeliner. This all cost me RM200. Wallet abit pain today. (>.<)

  •  I still haven't get myself a pair of brownish color heels and my new wallet. (>.<) 
  • Can I have more new clothes, bags and heels? *sparkling eyes*     
  • I hope the sky will drop some money to me!!!* (>.<)


#4. Pack my things. For...
  • Malacca Trip *still early*
  • Back to parents' hugs. *hehe*
  • MOVING to new house!


Okies~ The first step I have to start to cure my dehydrating face is SLEEP EARLY!!! and DRINK MORE WATER!!!.. So.. Good Night everyone~ >.^ Hehe~~

Labels: , ,


Qing Qing was here 1:29 AM