Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Friday, March 12, 2010


Hehe~ Feel a bit relax today, the feel is just like putting down a bundle. HAHA XD Cause today already is the last day for my torturing week, exclude weekend.. haha XD Finished 3 mid-term test! Weee~~ BUT THEN!!!! Today I just got to know next Monday still got one more mid-term test! Ish~ I thought it exam on week 10. =.=" Dont care.. Put aside 1st.. I m enjoying my slacking time now. Haha XD


Actually not really slacking, have to find journal for my Law assignment. (>.<) But I m really in a relax mood now. Hehe~ Feel so free without thinking all the mid-term n presentation. Haha XD



Today, I read a diet horoscope post at msn web site.


Libra

Libras are very easily influenced and tend to get swept up in the finer things in life. Libras aren’t the sign that specialises in being balanced, so your job is to restore balance. The best thing is that your greed for approval will ensure that you will stick to it. You need to avoid overindulging in food and alcohol, especially the latter, as this can lead to bladder and kidney infections which you are prone to.





Yaya!! That's exactly me! I m always very easily influenced by people or other things. (>.<) Always cant stand for the delicious foods.. That's why my diet plan is always failed. =.=" Everyone thought libra is always good in balance, but actually not. haha XD



Tomorrow is one of my beloved 19's member's birthday. Who is him??!!


Leng Zai Vincent


Haha~ I, hereby, to give you my be-earlier wishes first ya. =)


 Happy 21st Birthday!! *heart*


Labels: ,


Qing Qing was here 10:06 PM