Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Saturday, December 19, 2009


It is goodbye 2009 and hello 2010 already~ So, my wallet also keep bleeding~ Keep keep bleeding~ Money! *ouch! Wallet is screaming for pain.. T_T Friends birthday, X'mas exchange presents, Mummy birthday present and CNY coming!! I wan NEW CLOTHES, NEW BAGS, NEW SHOES! Hope can get eveything new, something good n good n luck n more luckies thing for the new year~ hahaha XD *greedy me*

I almost forget what I have to update here. Cause I m too excited with my 1month holidays.. Keke~ But one thing that I wont be forget is about my Abby mummy's birthday!! haha XD Dump all the books and exam mood to aside and walk out from the house and we headed to Restaurant Cowboy to celebrate Abby's birthday on 10.12.09. hahahXD What a such happy moment when we all meet and craps again.. keke.. A bit different that time, that chou Siew Wan due to exam so, cant join us and replace with Shange;s beloved - Yee Ping. Welcome to join us this big family.. haha XD You will love us more n more.. kekeke XD She is a nice and friendly girl. Is a leng lui too oh~ *whistling*

After our dinner at CowBoy, we have the urge to go watch movie.. haha XD Rush to Leisure mall, buy the tic and went to mamak stall for a drink again. Cause the movie start at 12:30am. Is sad that, Yee Ping cant join us cause she have to back before 1am. (>.<) We watched Storm Warrior 2. Lol~ Yao and Shangee watch till fall asleep!! hahaha XD

Here's some photos of the night:

 The birthday girl~ *heart*













17th Dec 2009
Went to movie with my tm buddies after my last final paper at 1130. WtH! If I drive to MidValley from my place, most slow, I think after 1 hour I can be at there. zzz Cause of the damn KTM! I take 1 and a 1/2 hour to reach thr. Wth man~ I wonder how Malaysia achieve their wawasan 2020, if our country still using such lousy technologies! ANTI-DUMPING PLEASE!!! Such embarrassing... I dont know what happened cause that KTM stop for 10-15mins and switch off the air-con somemore! And sometime it still will delay 2 or 3 times. How squeeze in the KTM and they still wan to switch off.. zzz It will cause ppl faint easily.. zz Stupid people.. What to do with the people who rushing time and KTM is the only transport for him/her? Ok.. Stopping talking abt such lousy tech. Hmm~~ Met up with Shan them then we went to watch AVATAR! WAH!! IS NICE!! *thumb upS* I personally feel that, Avatar is much more nicer than 2012 and Twilight the saga new moon. Nice~ Really nice! haha XD Is worth to watch. I think if watch this movie in 3D will be more nicer.

Whoever haven watch, I think you all better dont miss it. haha XD Agree what Foong said. First class movie for 2009. wuhuu~~ haha XD After movie, accompaied Shan Shan go buy her shoe then. Because of date darling earlier then I have to go already. Cant join them for the 2nd movie and dinner. Hehe~ Thank you darling for came over to pick me up to dinner.. keke.. He said KTM sux. HAHA XD Is true. =.="










18th Dec 2009

My 1st officially holiday of semester 2. wahaha XD *excited* cause more n more activities will come to me. keke~ Darling came pick me up early in the morning. We went to have our breakfast at nearby shop and then heahed to One Utama. Shop for a whole day, buy nothing for myself but just one pair of sandal and one phone accessory. Money all gone.. And wallet is crying cause she is bleeding now!!! ISH!!
Saw a lot of nice clothes, new shoes!! All are in SALES NOW!!!!!! But I got no enough money to buy! Pitying n damn poor noow.. T_T Anyone sponsor.. I will love him/her a millions lots!! wahaha XD Whoever will be so nice.. *wondering* LOL!!

Went to have a rest at Juice work. And cam-whore at thr too.. keke.. Cause waiting for time pass to our movie time. Watched "The princess and the Frog". I like the song! I m addicted to it now. The song's name is "Never knew I needed" by Ne-Yo. The lyric is so mean it.. hehe..









Hmm~ Cant think of what wanna post already~ hmm~~ Oh ya~ Hehe~
Once more time thank you, my darling be by my side when I was sick like wanna go to the hell.. I m glad having you. Muackx. *blushes* Feel bad, getting sick when you struggling for your exams. argh! And one more sad thing is the cut-my-neck-doc charge me RM58 for just giving some medi and asking me some questions. =.=" Totally broke now. T_T Gonna claim back from mummy.. Ngek~


End here then~ Buaiz~ (>.^)





P/S: Happy Holidays For ALL!!!!!

Labels: , ,


Qing Qing was here 8:08 PM