Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Saturday, October 10, 2009


This post is for my Johor trip. Hehe~ Something surprise happened at there.. Hehe~ And this is my great birthday in my life~ =^.^= Thank all my dearest.. Appreciate what you all did to me.. Thank for the present and also the handmade cake.. weee~~ ^^



-First day(07.10.09)-
Depart from KL at 10:30am and reached at Johor at around 3pm. Our 1st station were this shop. Abby brought us to eat Wan Tan Mee~~ Hmm~~ It quite different from the Wan Tan Mee that we eat usually.. Cause it nt black color. There got their own secret recipe.. lol~~ But, quite nice la~~ hehe~~













Next station was Carefour.. LOL~ Why went there? Because my dearest ngee darling want to make Cheese Cake for my birthday.. Wee~~ Thx Thx~~ Muackx muackx~~

Cool man~~ lil Abby drive Van!! LOL~~




After shopped all the ingredient that we need.. Then we went home and start prepared.





At night, we had our dinner at a steamboat buffet restaurant with Abby's family~ I think we already been blacklist, cause we are a big-eater-gang!! All those workers keep on look at us. zzzzz




After our delicious dinner, Abby brought us to see the Batu and Pahat Status. Is that consider as status? hmm~~ no idea.. lol~~ Here's the photos.. hehe~~






After have fun at thr~~ We went to Station One for yam cha session~
Something surprise and shock happened at the park and Station One as well~~ =\




-Second day(08.10.09)-
Due to all of us are piggy and sleep late. So, we wake up late and make the breakfast become brunch~ lol~~ Went to play bowling after our brunch. Hehe~


Went home and have a rest~ Then went out again~ Abby brought us to a place called lover bridge~ Lol~ And I cant find out why that place will called lover bridge~ lol~~ Took some photos at thr too~~






At 1st~ Uncle want brought us to eat crab porridge~ But unfortunately, the shop is closed. T_T For ur information, uncle said if the boss cant get the fresh crab~ He wont open his shop~ lol~~ So good~~ Take care of his customer health~ But so bad~ I cant taste it.. (>.<) Then we headed to a food court and had our dinner~ Went to movie after that~ hehe~~ a so sudden plan~ haha XD At night, they celebrate my sweet 19th birthday with me~ huhu~~ I got my greatest birthday present. Hehe~~






Here's the present I got~ tehee~~

A nice nice pendant~ That I carving for so long time~~ Gift from Lovely Jie Jie~ Muackx~


A love phone charm also is a gift from jie jie~~ hehe~~


The big bag, card and the small contact lens container are the gifts from sweet 19 gangs~ Muackx~ Thank ya~~




-Third Day(09.10.09)-
The day we said bye bye to Batu Pahat, Johor. (>.<) I just felt this trip like pass very fast. There is not enough for me!!! Long time didn't gather with 19 gangs le~ So fast have to separate again~ (>.<) sad T_T Abby brought us to eat yummy breakfast~ Lol~ Asam fish~~ hmm~~








After reached KL, we went to eat again~ This time were treated by Shangee as he promised us that he want to treat us after he got his RM6k. Hehe~~




















p/s: 081009 is a new starting point of my new journey~ Appreciate it~ Love ya~ mucakx~ Thank for make my days more great~ (=^.^=)

p/s: 19 is always 19. We will never say goodbye to each others. We are forever big family. As Shangee said, 19 spirit forever!! Big Muackx to you all!

Labels: , , , , ,


Qing Qing was here 11:08 PM