Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Hi all~ I think I should do something to my dead blog since I m free from my final EXAMS!!!!!

WOOTS!!!!! Let have a celebration!!!!!!





I m so sorry to my readers that I abandon my blog for so long time. This is the first time that I leave my blog aside for almost 3 weeks.. Lots of thing to update. Not sure I able to make it tonight anot.. But I will try my best~ Tehee~~

Let start with my study week first. I spent my study week at my sis place. I think there is only place that I can concentrate on study. Lol~ But there is quite bored also. This is the first study week that I study alone in Uni times. (>.<) Last time, I was accompanied by all my housemates. We studied together, played together when feel bored, mad together when feel stress and also went to supper at the midnight. Haha XD What a such happy time. But all is over. (>.<) Qing Qing has to be independent and study alone le. Sad case.. I did this things when I feel bored when study. hahaha XD Cam whoring!!!




I went back to PJ to find Abby mummy and Darling ngee ngee~~ How sweet they are~ They cooked soup for me.. weee~~~

Thank ya~ Love u 2 muchies~~~~



Went to Famine 30 victory lunch at McD. SOB! The stupid taxi driver bring us go round kl.. zzzzz The fees cut our throat man~~ ish! tupid him! Took some photos at there as well.. Hehe~~







Due to everyone have exam on the next week. Then we just gathered for a while and then back home. SOB! T_T *Bu she de* again.. (>.<) Went back to PJ with abby n ngee ngee and then had my dinner at their place too.. My sweet Abby mummy cooked my favorite foods for me.. Hehe~~ *Muackx*

Abby mummy was preparing to her daughter.. tehee~~

Darling ngee ngee very pro on taking the white come out. lol~~

Pro on cooking prawn as well. hahaha XD
Here is my favourite spagehtti~

Chicken nuggets~

And the last is my FAVOURITE PRAWN! Cereal prawn~


And I found out something at no.19. Lol~~ Some shit guy making my abby mummy n darling ngee ngee angry. So... This appear~~~

LOL!




That's all for today~ I cant think of what else I want to post ler~



p/s: I wont be online for around 2 weeks. So, must miss me oh~ hahaha XD



Here is my schedule for my holidays... keke~~
1-4th Oct = Work at Homedec fair, Klcc
6th Oct = Girls' shopping
7-9th Oct = Johor trip.

Labels: , , ,


Qing Qing was here 10:51 PM