Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Hmm~ Wanna post something here~


What happened to Esther (Ngee Ngee)? o.O Stess?? Let see~




This girl didn't seem like Esther~ hmm~~ Her hair is not curl now~ What is going on, actually? *curious*

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


hahaha XD No la~ I just make a fun at here only~ Sorry Esther~ hehe




Nothing happened to our Ngee Ngee la~ I just making fun with her name only. Because I found out this main character name in this coming soon movie "Orphan" is Esther. So, I just play with it only.. hehe



okies okies~ I know my photoshop skill is bad~ I just play play only. (>.<)
Alright, make enough fun here~ Start posting my story. hehe~


Went back to hometown last sunday, after Famine 30 meeting at Taman Connaught. Thank Jaz came to Sg long early in the morning to pick me up to meeting. Had breakfast with him then went to meeting after that. After meeting~ Went to have lunch with 19 gang at a restaurant name "Tsim Tung" that located at Pandan Indah. If no mistaken~ LOL~ eat eat eat and eat~! haha~ something special happened to us again~

Tadaaa~~~~~

Table no.19!!! LOL~



Here is my meal~ hehe~ Orea Milk Shake and "Char Siew So".


Since someone complain I just take those non-living things photos. So, I turn back my phone and took this pic. Hehe~~



Yao Yao entered girl's toilet. zzzz





I m always love mummy's cooking~~ Yummy~~ I miss it.. (>.<)
*Love Soup * Healthy Vegetables* Nice Steam Fish * Yummy Fried Chicken *
Mummy's fried chicken is the most nice compare to others. hehe XD Cant even compare with KFC also~ haha XD


I just get know my sweetheart is sick~

Hope he get well soon ya~ Muackx~ love you a lot~~

K la~ nothing much to post le~ ciaoz~ have to go meeting soon~~ (>.<)

Labels: , ,


Qing Qing was here 1:24 PM