Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Monday, June 1, 2009


hmm~ Have a quick post here.. Can I say is a quick post? Cause I still have 1 and half hours leave, before I go to my Economics tutorial class today.. I m not really use to be here, I mean sg long. I dont know how to express my feeling, the feel is just different from the first day I stay at PJ. The things I worried last time, I think is quite useless now. Cause all my current housematses are quite funny and nice. Hope can "xiang chu" with them well.. (>.<) I think I long time didnt attend lecture class le, today I feel so sleepy during Econimics lecture class.. Sien~ haiz~ Later got to go to tutorial alone.. Sob Sob~ My International Business class just 10 ppl only!!!! WAT ThE!!!! Is so less.. more n more ppl come apply this course please.. I dont want 3 years face the same ppl.. LOL~ 10 ppl only leh~ is reli veri veri less.. (>.<) Hmm.. Is really hard for I to adapt myself in the new environment.. T_T Is really not use to.. arghh!!!! hmm.. ok la ok la.. stop thinking about this. Let talk about my housemates.. hehe.. not talking urs back words.. ok? is good one.. haha XD Steven a.k.a Ting Wein a.k.a. "Lau Ting Boon" >
Haha.. Lau ting boon is name is given by Janice.. Is a hokkien language.. LOL! mean old cucumber. haha XD He is reli funny.. lol~ Always fight with Janice.. haha.. They 2 is cute~

Janice a.k.a. my roommate >
haha~ She is a cute girl. Like to fight with lau ting boon.. And lau ting boon like to say her 3 8. haha XD She is so funny too.. LOL~ She said her voice can fom 8 floor till ground floor.. LOL! More geng than Siew Wan. HAHA XD

Elayne >
She is our house leader. ^^ She also is the one always speak hokkien with Janice. lol! Sometime, make me dun understand what she talking about.. haha XD but is ok la. I know to hear a bit bit.. keke ^^

Wen San >
lol~ pai sey~ I dont know how to pronouns his name.. hehe.. I didnt talk much to him. I think he is quite nice as well.. ^^

As I know I still got one guy housemate. But didnt meet him before.. So, nothing talk about him here.. hehe.. I think stay with them will just lol only.. haha XD cause they are really funny.. haha.. oh gosh! 1 more hours to go.. T_T sob sob..k la.. end up at here..

Ciaoz~

Labels:


Qing Qing was here 1:51 PM