Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Saturday, June 6, 2009


Good Afternoon, all peeps~ So sorry for not updating my blog for a few days. Thank for my senior cut off my current house phone line. So, I not be able to update my blog since I m extreme bored at home. *sigh*

I got a brunch of things want to update here.. Hehe..

First, is about my new house at Sg long. I stay at Scot Pine, a condo that nearby my school. Just need to walk 10 min to school. The environment is good and also quite convenience. Many shops are just opposite my place.

Here is my bedroom.. hehe.. sorry.. got a bit messy~
Do you all spot KaPo? I bring it there.. haha XD Ka~ Po~




This is the bathroom that attached with my bedroom. hehe~ Is quite big.


This is the view of sunset that I can see from my bedroom. Is nice~


Till now, I still got a bit not used to stay at there. Dont know why. (>.<) I really miss miss you all.. Do you all miss Ashley? lol~ What I said, I really mean it.. (>.<) I can say I miss you all every single time.. When can we meet again? Hope you all are fine at yours place.. I went to "Kafe Kaki Corner" to have my dinner with my sis and bro in law yesterday night. I ordered garlic chicken. Is quite nice. ^^ hehe.. This cafe is just located at around Cheras Leisure Mall.. Feel free to have yours meal there. I heard my sis said, this cafe is quite popular.. ^^


Jogoya Jogoya~ haha XD I like the foods there.. Is nice~ Even the price is a bit expensive than othe buffets pricee. But it is worth to eat there.. hehe.. Especially you are a VIP there. I went there with my big big family last sun. Before I move all my things to Sg long. Some of my uncles, aunties, and also cousins came and join us. My bro in law receive a VIP promotion from Jogoya which is whose bring by VIP can have 30% discount. haha..

Taking photo with my 2 sweethearts while waiting for going in. muackx~




My another sweetheart~ haha XD


See~ How big of my family~ haha XD



Our foods on the table~ Lol~ such a big big table~



okies.. That's all for today~ hehe.. I know I m still owing u all a post, about my pangkor trip.. Be patient ya~ The photos are already in half process.. hehe~

Ciaoz~ 'o^

Labels: ,


Qing Qing was here 2:16 PM