Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Wednesday, April 22, 2009


Sorry, because of my laziness to blog. This post is suppose to post on 19th April 2009. That day is my classmate, Yee Lee's birthday~~ Weee~~ Beside that, is my hometown fren, Shu Kian's birthday too.. ^^




p/s: happy belated ya. hehe..

Yee lee told us that she didnt celebrate her birthday with her friends before. So, as her uni fren, we planned to celebrate her birthday with her. Give her a suprise and also give her the "1st time".

First time of celebrate with friends. hahaha XD We bought a secret recipe - Chocolate Indulgene Cake for her and also bring her to sing K. That time was my 1st time pay so low price for sing K. It just cost us RM6.20 per person. Cheap leh~~~ ahhaha~~ xD Want to know which sing k place. That is NEWAY!!! hehe~~ There have Rm5.00++ package. ^^ Although we know she dont like to sing k, but at least there have a personal place for us to have fun. Hehe.. I think we gave a memerable birthday to Yee Lee. hehe..

Yee Lee, must be happy always oh..
We will celebrate ur birthdy with u every year.. ^^

How about my hometown fren-Shu Kian's birthday. I m not that sure, cause I just sent her a wishing msg. And due of the place that we stay. so, hard to celebrate with her. Wish her all the best too.. ^^

Here is some of the photo, that we took on tat day. Randomly pick some only~ ^^


TA7 group pic~ Friend forever~ muackx~ *heart*



Cake Cake~ yummy yummy~~




Here are some pic that took on the last day of my foundation.. T_T
But all of us seem like enjoying with the cam. haha XD


Me, Yee Lee, Alvin and naughty Louee



TA7 Girls~



Miko and me~ She slim down alot~~



Ming Kiat, Me, Desmond and Jia Hsin



Shu Xiang and me~



The Blur Blurr Jia Jia and me~



Naughty Sam and Qing Qing~



The another naughty guy~ LouEe and me~



Mei Hsin and I ^^

Labels: ,


Qing Qing was here 5:33 PM