Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Thursday, February 12, 2009


Monday - 09.02.09

Monday is 15th day of CNY, so-called Chap Goh Mei. I went to Cheras with my housemates. They fetched us go visit friends house and also brought us to Tasik Permaisuri(if no mistaken)for celebrated the Chap Goh Mei event. In Chinese culture, all single girls will go to throw orange into a lake or river(not very sure). They will write down their name and contact no. as well for easier people to contact them. Why they do so? Because, girls will throw orange and guys will go and scoop up the orange. The purpose is for meet your another half. haha XD funny rite.. so, this time oso no exception. We went to CK's house, Vincent's house and also Yi Ting's house.We spent more time at Vincent's house because all od them gambling at thr. haha.. Vincent's house is the most big one. keke.. So, all of us oso go thr. Before we went to Tasik Permaisuri, we went to eat dinner at 118 food court at Cheras area with my housemates' secondary friends. ^^ After we reached Tasik Permaisuri, we went to register. RM10 per person, so good, I dont need to pay because Jaz promised Siew Wan and me, if he win much money in this afternoon, he will pay the entrance fee for us. haha XD Thank ya~ 'o^

I saw many leng luis thr... err.. about leng zai? err... I didnt met one. May be they at other side? haha... After register rite, they will gave us one pack for gift. Inside the gift pack, they got 5 orange, marker pen, note pad, ball pen and etc. All of this is for girls to write info foor guys. About the guys, they get same things with girls, the only different thing is the banana. Girls get orange and guys get banana. HAHAHA XD After got our stuffs, all of us oso took out our stuffs and start to write down our name and contact no. on the orange/banana. haha XD then throw it into the lake. We are not really want to find lover, but just wan to have fun at thr only. haha XD Who know, really got ppl sms me. *sweat* I think he is really desperate to find gf, he messaged me twice. LOL.. Msg me the same things, but I didnt reply him. And 3 of my housemates also get calls. haha XD

One more embrassing thing is!!!! We took wrong LRT! We want to take Ampang line actually, but we went to take Sri Pertaling line. =.=" We were chatting while we waited for the train come. We chatted till too excited already. Train come, then we went in. Nobody realize why we went in to SRI PERTALING line! After reached 3rd stations, Shangee only realize that we took wrong train! ahhh!! We went down and take another train. We were wasted time at thr. *swt*

Photos time : >

In LRT. Heading to Cheras.


Jaz with his "dai sei lai". hahah XD


See it at our nearby lunch place.


Tasik Permaisuri. Those desperate guys finding oranges at the lake. HAHA XD

Labels:


Qing Qing was here 3:02 AM