Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Friday, January 23, 2009


I think I should write something, since my last post was post on 7th Jan. Haha. And my blog become so dead, so, let me take action. One more reason is... I DONT WANT STUDY LE LA!!!! SO SIEN!!! I am nt book worm.. T_T cant face book all the time. I m slacked for a whole yesterday and today as well. So, I m decided to open my mass com book and study a bit. But, now, I end up with msn-ing and blogging. haha XD I cant stand long time for a subject that I got no interested. But, exams forced me to study.. SOB! I got 2 events that happened to post. haha.. =D

I went to Kampar on 17th Jan with my housemates - Vin, Jaz, Yao, Shangee, Ian, Abby for the UTAR song compose competition. We went to support our PJ campus team and also for Siew Wan la.. haha XD Our campus got the best lyrics award, if I no mistaken. Hehe.. We went back to PJ at around 5pm. Had our dinner at Tapah resting place. I ate Dunkin Donuts's sandwishes with Abby. haha.. We took some photos at Kampar as well. But, so sorry, no photos showing now. Cause I havent get it.. hehe... Even, it is just a simple trip.. but is quite enjoy.. ^^
---
---
I wen to SHOPPING AGAIN!!!!!!! haha.. again~ =X I went with my housemates and 3 more new frens.. They Jeffery, Fan and Vingent. They are Ian's classmates, and might be my new housemates at Kampar. Lol... Siew Wan and I decide to live with them when we move to Kampar. We appointed with Fan them at around 11am. As a malaysian timing, we late for 1 hours. swt* Luckily, they didnt wait for long time as well.. haha XD We decide to have our lunch 1st. but end up at bowling field. haha XD That day, is my 1st time playing bowling.. Feel so nice nia.. I wan to play again.. Even I am nt so pro, I get 61% also.. The marks is veri good for the 1st beginner oredi. ok? haha XD After our lunch at Gas Online, we shopped at Time Square and Sg. Wang. We seperated into 2 group. Jaz, Wan and I walked together.. And other guys walked together. I didnt bought much things, I just bought 2 nail paints and 1 shirts. One nail paint for myself and one for mummy.. hehe..See.. I m so guai... keke =X After that, we met with Esther them and had our dinner together then went home. lol.. Fan, Jeff and Vingent are so nice and funny. haha.. You wont feel boring while u together with them. hahah XD Really nice to meet them. ^^
---
I think that is all for tonite.. Got nth to write le.. hehe... night ya.. muackx.

Labels: ,


Qing Qing was here 11:41 PM