Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Wednesday, January 7, 2009


06.01.09
This post i wrote at last night, when I am alone at downstair, is for my sweet home. ^^ All ppl were sleeping, but I am still awake. Here my post start:

I cant sleep, I think I am really sleep too much today. I cant sleep now. Didnt feel sleepy as well. I decide to study a bit.. hehe.. But.. I am so unconcentrate. lol.. That's me, my style. haha.. Suddenly think of the time is passed so fast. Day by day, week by week. The thing that I mind is I'm so unwilling to move to Kampar. i dont feel like separate with No.19 guys and girls. I think no one can understand my feel to them. They're just like one piece of me. Leaving them, it just will be losing one part of my body. I think I'm already in love with them. hahah XD sam pat! But day by day, the day for me to move to Kampar is really getting closer. ahhh!!! SHIT!! T_T I DONT WANT LA!!!

I'm in love with them, in love with No.19 members.. haha XD.. I feel so comfortable with them. I' m not sure how will I enjoy in Kampar and how fun will be.. Without them, I just will feel like lack of somethings. And I'm sure will miss you all much much~~~ lol~ You all are so special for me.. No one can replace you all in my heart~ I think one of the reason is we stay together for half year. The bond already built up. No matters what happened to us before, we're still a family - a sweet family. ^^ haha Our so-called Home Sweet Home. Why I'm writing about this? Dont know. Suddenly something flash out from my mind and I feel like writing something as well. So, I come out with this. haha..

You all make me getting love u all more and more. haha XD i dont know what is the feel I gave to you all, but I'm sure the feel tat gave by yours is nice and comfortable. I like the feel. The ways you all treat and care of me. When I am really feel down and sad, you all will accompany me, be by my side. Thank you, Siew Wan and CK. =) Thank you 2 to comfort me when I m down. Muackx. So sorry to let you 2 see my crying face. haha.. ugly face! When I feel down and sad, once I reached home, yours laughing and acts, will make me forget all the unhappy things. Automatically, I will laugh and smile infront of you all.. ^^ thank you, sweetest guys and girls. You all will always be by my side when I'm unhappy. I'm appreciate the caring from you all.

May be all of us got something is alike, that is why we can stay together for so long time. Those argue things is for sure. Without argue, how we get to know each other more and build our stronger bond? haha.. XD Am I right? haiz.. I' m really not willing to move to Kampar!! How wish we dont need to seperate.. I'm meant until the end, at least not so fast! 1 year is a long long period for others. But for me to sweet home, it is just a short period.. The feel.. sigh.. really hard to explain. I dont know others will have the same feeling with me or not. LOL.. so po.. Nothing can change the fact. We do need to seperate after our foundation course and continue our degree course at different place.. T_T

I hate to move to Kampar is because of there got no entertainments, got no shopping malls, and the important thing is got no my sweet home housemates! ISH!!! After we seperate, I hope our bond still will be the same, no any changes. I *heart* you all so much much~~ haha XD Why I am sound like going to leave you all tomorrow.. haha.. Stupid qing.. LOL! I'm glad to know you all. Muackx..


I Home Sweet Home




p/s: How can we keep our relationships without keep in touch to each others? Right?

Labels:


Qing Qing was here 12:44 AM