Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Sunday, September 28, 2008


Since I am in holidays now.. So, I did somethings to my figure nails.. haha.. I think if someone reli close to me.. They will know wat I did.. keke.. When the mood come to me.. Then I do it lor.. haha... What I did? Taddaaa~~~

>

Is nail arts! keke.. Just see the nails.. dun see my figures.. It is veri fat n ugly.. =( like aunty hand.. sob sob~ haha.. Below is my conversation with my parents during my lunch at home in tis afternoon. So So So So.........


My dad's commented: "Why you paint ur figure nails till like that?! so ugly. Dont paint it when u schooling."
I answered : "Dad~ I am nt in secondary sch anymore. No more ppl will bother abt me fingure nails and bother abt what I did to my nails."
My mom's said :"Aiya.. Better dont paint la. Not nice. Later people thaught u r those "lala mui"."
I answered : "....."



lolx! lolx! my dad n mum... haha... nvmn.. I paint it is just for fun. haha... Today I am reli tired.. I went to hot spring at Sungkai. This is my 1st time going thr.. The situation is quite nice and feel good as well... but, so badly.. We didnt take any photo at thr.. So, I cant show u all...Cause all ppl oso busy playing at thr.. haha... *I didnt bring my camera oso.. =X * keke.. There got 2 parts. One is someplace like water park.. Can play water at thr.. And another side is the hot spring.. ^^ oh ya.. one more side is got egg boiled... keke... All ppl oso will bring some egg n boiled at thr... Haha.. I ate 2 eggs at thr... *yummyy~* haha... We came back T.M. at around 8:30pm. So unlucky.. Foong's car tyre was punctured on the way back to T.M. Pitying them. Boh Chun called Klin, and told us tat Foong's car tyre puntured. We thaught they have a joke with us. So, we didnt care abt it. Cause of Boh Chun! He "sin ka" too much usually... So, is hard to believe what he said... hahaha... pity him~ image drop.. haha... okok.. "sin ka" mean talk a lot of things tat no happened before or just say for fun. haha.. something like tat gua.. "sin ka" is cantonese words. Yang, Yan, Klin, Shan and me had our delicious dinner at Easy Cafe. After tat, they said wan go to Dusun Bay. So, we go for "second round". hahaha... After wait for they finished their dinner.. Then we went home. I reached home at around 11:30pm I think.. haha...

According to my event lists, my port dickson trip is oredi nearer... haha.. YAY~~ having Fun with No.19 guys(Sweet home's housemates) again.. hahaha... cant wait for oredi.. eeeee.... haha.. XD k la.. My post seem like nvr ending... I stop at here den... Ciaos~
nite~ Muackx~~

Labels: , ,


Qing Qing was here 12:30 AM