Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Thursday, September 25, 2008


ahhh!! I suddenly feel like... "Sigh"... I was promised to ck that I will send him 2x exp card to him by tonite 12. But so bad! stupid maple disallow I send tat card by using maplepoint.. sob sob~ T_T I make him disappointed oredi... sigh~ So sry!!! I didnt know tat cant send things by using maplepoint.. If I know.. I will tell u earlier!! sob sob! reli sry nia.. I tried to find my maple fren to send the card to u.. Cause they got char at Aquila oso.. unluckily, They didnt ONLINE!!!!! sob sob! I think ck sure unhappy now... T_T
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I hate to be alone... I hate bored! When I bored.. I will think tis n tat..
I hate! I hate!! I Hate!!!

I think we have already around 3 weeks didnt chat like usual.. I miss u so much!! T_T I dont know what really happpened between of us. U told me tat, u busying with ur games. Fine. Last time I experienced it. but why now, so different? U didnt come n find me.. Didnt chat with me.. I msn u.. U seem like ignore.. When I feel sad.. I just wan u to be my listener.. I just wan a listener... When I need people concern, where r u? You oways told me that distance does nt a matter.. but at least, show a little bit concern to me.. I will feel better.. Is it reli hard for u? Sometime when I am reli down... Sad... Stress.... I just feel like wan to talk to u... but u r oways not around.. When u reply.. U just simply reply.. den dunno go where oredi.. wait for a long time oso din reply me... 2 years! 2 years! What u told me last time, is it all lies? Is all guys oso like to ignore me... without I know the reason! Last time was the same! Now oso is the same! I m so scary?! Do u think about my feeling before? How sad am I? May be last few weeks, I was busying with my exams stuffs and neglected u. How come after my study week, we will become like this! T_T What happened between of us ACTUALLY!!!!! sob sob... who else can I talk to? T_T People will say me siao.. say me stupid! But they wont know! I rather going to back to PJ! going back to sch! I wont think much when my mind is not free.. And myself is nt alone! I dont wish to waste my tissues anymore! And dont wish to let my tears flow out as welll! What can I do to stop it! My tears will flow out when I think of u.. The feeling is BAD! No one will understand my feeling... T_T I miss him... I really do!

Labels:


Qing Qing was here 1:19 AM