Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Tuesday, September 23, 2008


20th September 2008

I went to MidValley for movie n BBQ Buffet with my~ LOVELY~ housemates. haha.. We wake up early in the morning.. err.. nt tat early.. haha.. After v girls prepared for ourselves. We wait for the guys coming back from their last final paper. Then we went out together. We went to MidValley for movie-Money Not Enough 2 first. We went to window shopping after tat. haha.. Do u think we girls will just window shopping? haha.. I boought a hair clip.. keke.. We went to the BBQ buffet restoran at around 6:30pm. Below is some pics tat we took on tat day.. Lets enjoy.. ^^ Is a happy days.. After our BBQ Buffet dinner.. We reached home at around 11pm.. My housemate decided to clean our house.. so, we start cleaning our sweet home.... All of us oso become sweaty sweaty oredi.. haha.. After all... is about 2am oredi... I went to take my bath.. =x
After tat.. my roommate disallow I sleep!! sob! She wan us to play games.. okok.. just accompany them to play n chat.. Until 5am, I onli slept.. sob. Then woke up at 8:30am for the next day.. Cause gonna to packing my things and going back to hometown... hehe...

Pictures time : ---->

Label: BBQ Buffet Day.. Enjoying..


19th September 2008

My fren n I planed to play for an ages... What a finally.. We finished our bloody final papers.. And we going to SUNWAY LAGOON TODAY!!!! WEE!!! so so so NICE & GREAT nia.. Tis is 1st time i going to Sunway Lagoon.. I oways asked my dad bring me go n play when I was young.. But my parents dun wan bring me go.. My dad oways said nt nice de la.. What so nice thr.. And another reason is may be I m the youngest one at home.. NO sibling can pei me play oso.. ahaha.. TILL NOW!!! My 1st time~~ My 1st time~~ Already gave to my lovely utar buddies.. haha... I m so so enjoy at thr.. love to going out with u all.. haha... reli a nice n sweet memorable day with u all.. love u all so so much.. haha.. After playing, we went to eat steamboat buffet. RM20 per person.. I think is a reasonable price? i nt sure.. but those food oso not bad... haha.. eat with u all, nt nice oso will become nice lor.. haha... I havent get the pic for today.. so, I will upload next time ya.. ^^ give me some times.. keke..

Label: Go Sunway Lagoon = Become darky...


14th September 2008

Waho... Today is Lantern festival.. Wish all people that around me,

HAPPY LANTERN FESTIVAL!!!!
haha.. I didnt go back for my dinner.. Cause tmr n tues got the stupid final exams.. so, i need to study at here.. But~~... I dun think i study much at here.. haha.. I think I play more than studies.. hahaha... All of my housemates oso going back for theie dinner oredi.. except me, siew wan, yao, vincent, and shangee. 5 of us went out for dinner just now.. we went to a place, called "ming tin" for our dinner... All of them oso having their diner with their family.. Nvmn.. We having our dinner together.. Cause we are family wat.. hahaha... XD After dinner.. Siew wan suggested wan to playing candle.. cause today is lantern festival.. so, v wan to match up with the Day... haha.. after dinner, we went to buy candle n went home.. After home, we start our so-called candle nite.. haha... let me show u all the pics.. keke.. We were not just playing the candle.. We played some games as well.. Whose lose.. den gonna to choose to tell the truth or do some things... * nt the easy mission*



Label: Candle nite~

Labels: ,


Qing Qing was here 2:46 PM