Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Saturday, August 30, 2008


Next week is my study week.. I dint go back.. Stay at MCA sweet home.. "for studying" haha.. am i? lol.. dunno... But I started feel boring oredi.. just 2 days.. zzzz sien.. except doing revision.. nth to do le.. sien of maple oredi... sdo? err.. sien oso.. chatting? no ppl chat with me.. sien...

Last few days, Mr Wesley came to our lecture class.. and told us abt the exam rules.. den he said they will rearrange the tutorial class... all of us oso get shocked.. n many of us oso din feel like chg class... but, v got no choice... at nite, one of my fren msn me.. said he dun wan chg class.. he worried abt tat.. I told him tat must think positively... Who knows, when I reached sch on the next day.. My fren told me tat, I have been shifted to another tutorial class(TA10).. WAT THE!!! at 1st.. I cant believe that.. I thaught she just make a joke with me... I went to the announcement board and checked for it.. WAT THE!!!! My name is nt at the TA7 lists! SOB!! I am so so so unwilling to chg class!!! but got no choice.. haiz.. So, paisey.. Under a uncontrol situation, I shed my tears infront of 2 of my fren... SO PAISEY NIA!!! but at last.. I got to control myself... hehe... after a few day... I feel nth oredi.. chg den chg lor.. may be will get some different in a new class.. ^^ haha.. May be God know I am n good girl..so, I get help from him. As wat ppl say "好人有好报". haha. One of my classmate msg me on tis fri. And ask me, wan exchange class with her anot... WAH! wat a beautiful miracle... I reply her quickly... den now, we just need to prepare a letter n our signature on the letter.. den pass it to the general office... i think need to wait for their approval oso... Hope i can chg back to TA7. Cause I already fall in love to them le... hahahahah....

Oh ya... I went to a famine camp on 23rd-24th August 2008. I havent write a post for it.. Cause after the camp.. I got no time to update my blog.. hehe ^^.. Famine 30 is a meaningful camp.. Quite nice oso... We went there for famine for 30 hours is not for nth.. At least we learnt how to appreciate what we having now.. And we spread our love to all the ppl in tis world. Beside that, we can experienced how the poverty ppl feel without food.. They even more bad than us.. We cant eat.. but at least we got clean n plain water to drink.. but they dun have.. Pity them.. I hope all of u can show ur kindness to them.. They reli need urs help.. For those are able to donate some money.. Pls kindly donate ur money to WorldVision.. They will use the money to help those ppl really need they help. I will join the Famine30 camp again on next year, if I got free time on tat time.. hehe ^^ And abt the pic.. I will post it asap.. Cause I just get it onli.. ^^

For those dun like me or wan to scold me.. Just leave us name n mention ur name here.. Dont do some stupid tricks at behind or wat... Let me know who are you.. ^^ haha... U r nonsense..


Label: A boring day..

Labels: , , ,


Qing Qing was here 9:50 PM