Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Sunday, August 10, 2008


9th Aug 2008

I went to FAM, Sg. Long yesterday.. why I went thr? For fun? LOLX! Sure is watch Street Beatz Competition la.. hahaha... Damn HIGH man!!! I shout till........... hehe... I went thr support our PJ team(K-Tank - 加饭)as well.. XD what a funny slogan for them.. cause they like to add rice... WOO... but at last... let the Kampar team (Heart Breakier Kids) got the Champion... they show all their pro tactics at the last battle.. Beat down our PJ team!!!! arhhhhh!!!!! But nvmn... Our PJ team did a good job as well... They beat down other competitors and entered the last battle. This competition judged by Eddie, Raymond and Mirage Crew... Those judger oso veri pro... wooo... Admire them.... * Sparkling eyes* Especially Raymond... woo... Love him so much.. hahaha... The teams that I like the most among of all the teams are K-Tank(PJ Team - tat is SURE) and PoppinBoyz. HIV and Heart Breakier Kids oso nt bad... Cause this 2 teams got cutie guys.. hahahaha.... =x WOOOOO HUUUUU~~~~ K-Tank ROX!!!!!!!!!
video will be upload soon~
Today is our housemate a.k.a roommate birthday oh.... CK!!! hahaa... Happy birthday ya... Wish u have a nice birthday... All the best.... n May all ur wishes come true.. ^^



080808 (08th Aug 2008)

What a special day and date... Yea! Another meaning of this day is.... Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony!!!! lolx... err.. I got no interest abt the ceremony.. cause I feel quite sien abt tat... Today I went to Sunway Pyramid with my fren after our Math tutorial class... Actually we planned to ice skate at thr.. Whose know, thr got competition... No open to public for a few days... ok lor... excited day > moody day oredi... so, we went to watch movie... We watched "Meet Dave"... woo... what a nice movie... quite funny... haha... We went to play games oso... I m addicted to play the drum!!! NICE to play man!!! hahaha... After movie-ing, we went to gas online n had our lunch... Took some pics at thr too... ^^ I m reli enjoy today.... haha... I m feel glad to know u all.. really... hahaha ...... love u all much much..



13rd July 2008

Woo.. What a finally.. All of our presentations were overed... hahas... Debate overed as wellllllll.... haha... I m quite nervous when I debating! So so so so nervous! ok.. nvmn.. Is overed.. haha..V r free now.. BUT!!! Final exams coming soon to us!!! =\ ok.. anyways... I m enjoy myself for tis few days... haha... Gonna to start doing revision le.. Below 2 pics are we girls in formal on 13rd July 2008. haha..

Labels: , ,


Qing Qing was here 2:36 PM