Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Tuesday, June 24, 2008


21st June 2008 - Unlucky & Lucky Day, Shopping Day

wat the !!!! Today really is a unlucky n lucky day... know why? Because Ngee n me didnt have small changes when we took bus to Asia Jaya... Den tat si driver disallow us took his bus... He ask us go down n take anot bus!!! WAT THE ****!!! so, paisey nia! He really not polite at all!!! reli wish to kill him! but luckily us got a nice guy helps us.. He paid for us.. Tat guy so nice nia... He said when we meet in future only pay back to him.. walao eh! how long I didnt meet such nice guys... quite paisey leh... after I reach Asia Jaya LRT station n bought my LRT ticket.. I paid him back the money... lolx... beside tat, I saw 2 nice guys in the monorail as well.. I heard their conversation. Guy A asked his fren, u dun wan to sit? Guy B answered dun need la.. let girl sit.. sure got girl wan to sit de.. LOLX... how gentleman they are? haha.. after all, I met Shin Shin at Time Square.. I am decided to buy fomal clothes n high heels... At the beginning, Shin told mii tat, she wan to window shopping... who knows, she is the one who buy the most!!!! =X "window shopping" haha... I m quite happy... Because I met with yan yan, klin n yan's fren... We went to shop tgt... haha.. today we dun need take bus go back to TM because got fren fetch us back.. SO bad nia... I didnt buy my high heels... T_T cause my wallet bleeding seriously on tat day le.. T_T so, dun wan buy 1st lor... let me show u all wat i had bought today.. ^^







why I show tis Rapid KL Bus Ticket... Because It got a different meaning for mii... LOLX (a nice guy paid for mii)


23th June 2008

Happy Birthday To Birthday Girl, Lih Jia a.k.a Jia Jia... ^^


24th June 2008
Happy Birthday to Ruo Xi~~~ Stay Cutie n Prettier~~ =)

Some Random Pics Here....


Nice Wine.. U all can try next time.. ^^

My favourite.. McFlurry Orea.. <3

Labels: , , ,


Qing Qing was here 11:05 PM