Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Thursday, June 19, 2008


19th June 2008

=X I did some bad thing today! I PONTENG my computer studies tutorial class... =X Hehe.. Because tat tutor reli....... =.=" No ppl feel like listen what he talk.. almost all of my fren oso ponteng.. haha.. woo.. today I had a delicious dinner.. My housemate ordered Domino's pizza.. Because v get the discount voucher.. Hehe.. oh ya... I just found something tat quite meaningful... Let mii post it out at here.. keke..


所为的“真正愛妳的男孩”

--------------------

真正愛妳的男孩, 寧願自己食得平宜一點,也不介意帶妳去吃貴東西的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是欣賞妳所有的優點,而且能夠接受妳所有缺點的人.
真正愛妳的男孩,是那個百分之九十九點九九遷就妳的喜好,亦不介意妳諸多挑剔的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是那個一提出想跟妳結婚了,就只想跟妳永遠在一起的 那人.
真正愛妳的男孩,是那個故意跟妳賭波輸錢給妳的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是會在每次上妳公司探望妳時,走去買生果, 乳酪及書本給妳的人..
真正愛妳的男孩, 是很樂意由葵涌的家走到中環,請妳吃午飯的人.
真正愛妳的男孩,是那個不介意妳有多少次背著我跟前 男友有聯絡,而仍然對妳一心一意的那人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是不介意支付所有拍拖花費的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是不介意妳有傳染病,而仍然對妳不離不棄, 甚至俾錢妳去醫病的人.
真正愛妳的男孩,是那個不介意妳無理取鬧,只希望時间可以令妳成長, 令妳愛我的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是那個經常讚美妳, 而且把其他女仔不放在眼內的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是縱然知道妳不是很愛我,而希望終有一天妳會變得很 愛很愛我的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是願意只跟妳一起住的人.
真正愛妳的男孩,是會在自己媽媽面前幫妳說好話的人.
真正愛妳的男孩,是不介意妳在別人面前說我不夠好, 仍然盡最大能力愛妳的 人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是經歷了妳多次的忽冷忽熱後,仍希望妳有日會回心轉意的人.
真正愛妳的男孩,是不想妳再有機會被其他男孩欺騙, 希望妳緊守在我身邊的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是無時無刻都怕妳受到任何損傷,而對妳經常千叮萬囑 , 而且更不介意被妳說是婆媽的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是跟妳分手後,仍會送生日禮物給妳的人.
真正愛妳的男孩, 是縱然知道很困難,亦會嘗試令妳重新愛上我的人.

Labels:


Qing Qing was here 11:38 PM