Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Saturday, May 24, 2008


21st May 2008 - Ice Breaking -

Woo!!! Today is a GREAT day.. I went to UTAR ic breaking today.. OMG!! It is fun n nice... Play till siao n very enjoy it.. haha XD I get to know alot frenz today... and all of them oso veri frenzly.. all of us can madding tgt just after a feel minute... hahas~~ so fun! is reli fun!! At begin, I go to the counter n register.. den the senior told mii which group i join.. den i just go to the group thr.. at 1st.. v dunno each others.. so, quite quiet n sien.. after v intro ourself.. v start noisying n chatting.. lolx.. let mii list out all my group member name.. see whether I still can rmb anot.. hahas~ Poh Ying, Rajess, Yee Ling, Me, Siew Wan, Lih Jia, Suet Mei, Sam, Jun Yan, Wei Jian, Yee Wei, Wei Kang, Shin Jie, Yoke Cheng(Leader), Justin, Wilson, Lam, Yong Hui... Erm.. I think still got 1 or 2 ppl.. But I reli cant rmb their name.. sob! sry ya~~ Totally got 8 group for today. I am at group 6. Hahas.. N each group oso got a team leader. Our team leader name is Chris.. ^^ He is a nice person... Quite leng zai oso oh.. wahaha XD After v intro ourself to all.. den v started to draw our team logo, create name.. Our group name is Strike Force. Cool rite? Hehe... After tat.. V onli start our game.. V played 8 games at out of the hall.. n 2 are inside the hall.. hahaha... Our group is the 1st runne up for overall competition... V get 465 mark.. After tat V got taking team photo n group photo oso.. haha... If I get it.. I will post it at here ya.. ^^ V taking each others phone number n email add while waiting for taking photo.. The moment make mii feel like going to leave n seperate to far far.. LOLX... wat the.. it just start.. ok? haha.. stupid mii.. I feel tat our group reli quite diff with others.. V r noisy, Frenly, n playful.. lolx.. After tat, V had our lunch at SP corner n den going to PE Block for getting our time table.. I am temperory join the group 8 because of late do the payment oso... =.="

Label: Happy. Fun. Enjoy.



20th May 2008 - Orientation Day -

lolx.. Today is the 1st day tat I enter UTAR (PD Block).. It is unbelieveable tat I m gonna to study in uni soon.. time passed so fast.. min by min, hour by hour, n day by day.. I m wake up early in the morning.. because of I live super far from pj.. so, I did it.. I m reached at UTAR around 7:15am.. den I had my breakfast with my sis.. den my sis accompany mii go into UTAR at 7:45am. How was my feel? My feel just like the u reach a place tat u nv go b4... dunno everyone n dunno every where.. After a while.. got a girl come n asked mii things.. den I started to intro myself to her n make frenz with her.. LOLX... She is my 1st fren tat I meet at UTAR.. He name is Zhi Ying.. den v go to register n after tat go into the hall.. Everyone oso get their UTAR t-shirt n file.. but I dun hav!! T_T cause of I late to do the payment! ISH! ok.. is fine.. den got ppl give their speech n let us get to know the UTAR facilities, rule n regulation, and wat n when the activity will be the next.. Inside the hall I know one more fren oso.. Her name is Huan Min.. ^^ V got break at around 12noon.. den I had my lunch with my new frenz at mamak stall.. After tat v need to go back into the hall.. because still got some talk.. I am registered for tmr ice breaking.. but, all my frenz tat I know today dont wan attend the ice breaking... sob! hmm... nevermind.. just go for it.. may be I can know more n more frenz.. waiting for tmr.. ^^

Label: Tired + a bit scare.. =X

Labels: , ,


Qing Qing was here 2:01 AM