Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Sunday, March 9, 2008


ok.. nothing to say such about tis week.. i pass my time to this song first... =)



As Long As You love Me by Backstreet Boy
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leaving my life in your handsPeople say
I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
How you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in you history
As long as you're here with me
I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don' t care what you did
As long as you love me
Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like it's deep within me
Doesn't really matter if you're on the run
It seems like we're meant to be
I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me
I've tried to hide it so that no one knows
But I guess it shows
When you look in to my eyes
What you did and where you're comin from
I don't care,as long as you love m,baby.
I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
As long as you love me
Who you are
Who you are
As long as you love me
What you did
I Don't Care
As long as you love me


We wont know wat will be happen on the next day.. just keep thinking positive and face the reality. Big girl don't cry.. must be tough everyday... =) i quite lazy to write wat happened on tis week.. so, just leave some msg here ba.. ^^ gambateh all guys n girl.. love

Label: Cherish what u having now. Dont regret after u let it go.

Qing Qing was here 1:44 PM