Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Wednesday, November 28, 2007


lolx~~ i went to my frenz bufday dinner yesterday... woo~~ is nice lor.. gt a lot of frenz oso attended.. haha~~ yesterday is my second time eating the chicken chop with the white sauce... dunno wat sauce lai de.. mushroom? o.O i hv no idea.. but i oso perfer black pepper.. hehe~~ after eating.. den juz chat chat at thr till around 11pm i think.. den v went to proton city.. on the way, they speed up their car.. woo~ O.O is cool~~~ hahas~~~ the feeling is nice.. lolx lolx~~ actually hor... it is kinda dangerous la.. but.. nice wor... Ngek~~ den v slacked around at the park thr.. and v went home around 12pm.. hmm... nt special.. juz like tat lor.. but i like it.. all frenz oso gather tgt... hahahs XD
oh no! mii, tis lazy girl.. long time didnt do exercise... i skipping on tis 2 days, now my calves muscle gt a bit pain... -.- reli..... i reli veri lazy to jogging lor... i rather skipping n do sit-up at home... hahas~~ lazy la.. no ppl wan accompany mii go... i go alone veri sienz de... i asking my mummy accompany mii go.. but she dun wan.... argh!! lazy mummy oso... ok.. juz forget abt asking someone to accompany mii go jogging...
hmm~~~ nowadays gt a bit sienz of maple.... nth to do inside... training? o.O i din hv the mood tat make mii wan to train.. plus, i no cash now.. my char look so ugly... so, waiting for my cash den onli go train ba... tis few days i oso juz watch drama... last 2 week i am downloaded a sg drama... it is quite nice.. i used 2 week to dl.. but i finish it in 3 days... -.- lolx~~
so, now nth to do at home... juz waiting for my last 2 stupid chinese paper.. den i m officially holi le... waiting for my holi trip.. n my part time job... i will miss my com when i working at genting... sob~ T_T no more on9 at thr.. zzzz yam gong~~~~ juz can use phone to contact with my dearly buddy... ok la.. gt somethings to busy... i stop at here ba~~ gtg le.. janeh~~~ muackz~ <3

Qing Qing was here 5:55 PM