Cursor by EGO BOX
Love who I am




Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile
Girl Girl


The Princess

Hi~ Ashley here,
I'm 20th on this 08 Oct.
Is in a relationship with the Prince.
Currently studying in Utar, Sg Long,
and taking my Bachelor of International Business(HONS).


*~ Simple Girl Simple Life ~*

Facebook
Msn ashley_ng@msn.com
Twitter

Photobucket


I love shopping
I love photography
I love hanging out
I love travel
I love nice foods
I love everyone and you XO

I hate back stabber
I hate lier
I hate lizard
I hate frog



MONEY$$ NOT ENOUGH!!
*WANT BADLY!!!!! T_T*

/ YoU xD
x Jacket(Voir)
x Watches (Vincci)
x On DiEt (52kg)
x Heels
x Olympus PEN E-PL1
x Nintendo DS
x A phone with 3G, GPS, WiFi
x Wallet
x Necklace with my name
/ Perfume (L'Occitane)


There's only you and me
♥ Prince & the Princess

Love one

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Forever Fren
I *heart* Them

My Best Zhi Muis

TM Kias

Sweet Sweet

Lovely Utarians


Time will not waiting for you.
Tic Toc Tic Toc






Twitter
Tweety




Destroy the Silence
Let make noise







Ads
Advertise








The most exits
Connected

-* FoReVer 19 *-
[*Chun Kiat*]
[*JaZ*]
[*Ian*]
[*Ngee Ngee*]
[*Siew Wan*]
[*ShanGee*]
[*Yainka*]

-* HomeTown Friends *-
[*Chee Kai*]
[*Jiin*]
[*Josephine*]
[*ManDy*]
[*Pei Yu*]
[*Shu Yun*]
[*SteP SteP*]
[*Wan HoonG*]

-* UTAR Buddies *-
[*Ah Meng*]
[*Alexander*]
[*Bao Ru*]
[*DoNiCa*]
[*Guan Han*]
[*Hui Qi*]
[*Jia Jia*]
[*Kah Fai*]
[*Kai Zen*]
[*Kim Wai*]
[*Orange*]
[*Qing Qing*]
[*Shin Pey*]
[*Shu Xiang*]
[*Vivien*]
[*Wei Suet*]
[*Yi Hui*]
[*Yi Shu*]
[*Yong Kang*]


-* Frens *-
[*Han Wei*]
[*Hui Yeng*]
[*Jxin*]
[*Ley Kar*]
[*LolliPop*]
[*Yi Ting*]


-* Blogger *-
[*Audrey*]
[*Cheesie*]
[*Ice-Angel*]
[*KampungBoy CityGirl*]
[*KennySia*]
[*KY*]
[*Lai Ke Po*]
[*Tzia Tzia*]
[*vvens*]
[*Xia Xue*]
[*两个人的旅行*]


-* Make more nails *-
[*Cute Polish*]
[*Nails by Rachel*]
[*Fab ur Nails*]
[*Jin Jin's Adventure*]
[*Konad & Me*]
[*Kory Nails*]
[*Preposterously's Nail*]
[*The Hungry Asian*]



PlayBack
The past

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ January 2012

Monday, January 8, 2007


Keep Holding On〔拥抱不放〕

You're not alone
你不会孤单
together we stand
因为我们站在一起
i'll be by your side
我会永远站在你这边
you know i'll take your hand
我会紧握你的手
when it gets cold
在它失去知觉的时候
and it feels like the end
当感觉一切要消失的时候
theres no place to go you know i wont give in
无路可退,但我绝不让步
no i wont give in.
不,绝不
Chorus :
Keep holding on
拥抱不放
cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
因为你知道我们会做到,我们会做到
just stay strong
坚持住
cause you know i'm here for you, i'm here for you
因为你知道,我为你站在这里
theres nothing you can say, nothing you can do
你无须说什么,也无须做什么
theres no other way when it comes to the truth
当我们无路可退,爱的真谛就会苏醒
so keep holding on
所以,拥抱不放
cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.
因为你知道我们会做到,我们会做到
So far away i wish you were here
你离我是那么远,但我希望你仍然在那里
before it's too late this could all disapear
如果太迟,爱会在它之前消失
before the doors close, this comes to an end
在心门关上之前,爱将结束
but with you by my side i will fight and defend i'll fight and defend yeah yeah.
但是如果你和我一起战斗,做我的后盾,我一定不会让它结束
Chorus :
Hear me when i say, when i say
当我说话时,你要听着
i believe nothings gonna change, nothings gonna change destiny
我坚信什么也不能改变我们,什么也改变不了我们的命运
what ever is ment to be
无论最后的结果怎样
will work out perfectly yeah yeah yeah yeah
结局一定是美好的,耶 耶 耶 耶
ladadadadada...
啦 哒 哒 哒 哒 哒

p/s: nice song~ take notice abt the lyrics~ nice~

Qing Qing was here 7:40 PM